I Don’t Know How Much Vodka I Put In This But I’m Going To Drink It Anyways: a memoir
'pansexuality is a fancy word for bisexuality!'
'bisexuality is transphobic'
'pansexuality is made up'
'bisexuality is just for greedy people'
Okay, then what, exactly, is the difference between bisexuality and pansexuality?
Pansexuality: Gender doesn’t matter conserning partners
Bisexuality: You are only interested in both male and females, not transgenders or gender neutral people
2. what would you name your future kids?
3. do you miss anyone?
4. what are you looking forward to?
5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?
6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
7. what was your life like last year?
8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
9. who did you last see in person?
10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
11. are you listening to music right now?
12. what is something you want right now?
13. how do you feel right now?
14. when was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you?
15. personality description
16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn't?
17. opinion on insecurities.
18. do you miss how things were a year ago?
19. have you ever been to New York?
20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
21. age and birthday?
22. description of crush.
25. role model
27. things i hate
28. i'll love you if...
29. favourite film(s)
30. favourite tv show(s)
31. 3 random facts
32. are your friends mainly girls or guys?
33. something you want to learn
34. most embarrassing moment
35. favourite subject
36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
37. favourite actor/actress
38. favourite comedian(s)
39. favourite sport(s)
40. favourite memory
41. relationship status
42. favourite book(s)
43. favourite song ever
44. age you get mistaken for
45. how you found out about your idol
46. what my last text message says
47. turn ons
48. turn offs
49. where i want to be right now
50. favourite picture of your idol
52. something i'm talented at
53. 5 things that make me happy
54. something thats worrying me at the moment
55. tumblr friends
56. favourite food(s)
57. favourite animal(s)
58. description of my best friend
59. why i joined tumblr
60. ask me anything you want
Pandora needs a button that lets it know that I actually love this song but um can you please not play it til I’m over the person it reminds me of thanks.
It’s an Emily Dickinson poem, thanks for asking!
My Life had stood - a Loaded Gun -
In Corners - till a Day
The Owner passed - identified -
And carried Me away -
And now We roam in Sovereign Woods -
And now We hunt the Doe -
And every time I speak for Him -
The Mountains straight reply -
And do I smile, such cordial light
Upon the Valley glow -
It is as a Vesuvian face
Had let its pleasure through -
And when at Night - Our good Day done -
I guard My Master’s Head -
'Tis better than the Eider-Duck's
Deep Pillow - to have shared -
To foe of His - I’m deadly foe -
None stir the second time -
On whom I lay a Yellow Eye -
Or an emphatic Thumb -
Though I than He - may longer live
He longer must - than I -
For I have but the power to kill,
Without—the power to die—
I think I was maybe about 10 years old the first time I read that poem and for some reason I really liked it although I had no idea what it really meant. I was a strange child, and poems about death made my dark little heart jump. But as I got older, and read more Dickinson, I loved it even more: possession, rage, and power. Being a woman.